World Poker Tour Wip - Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW + 1million , so glad you decided to do this table, looks goddam gorgeous already. That playfield dmd looks fantastic.

Sexy Chicks, Poker Cards and Pinball what a great mix, the only thing left is BYO.

This game is like a modern version of the 1978 Joker Poker and Royal Flush .

Gary Stern says, “I remember card themed pinball machines of decades ago. It was always fun to make hands by knocking down drop targets.

Thank you so much

Nice, hey frenetic coincidentally in my quest to learn, i was trying some of this today, but following the VPforums tutorials using VP and was not comfortable with the 2d.

Can i ask, so did you make the objects in blender, then arrange them like you have , exported then imported to FP ?

• Administrators
Nice, hey frenetic coincidentally in my quest to learn, i was trying some of this today, but following the VPforums tutorials using VP and was not comfortable with the 2d.

Can i ask, so did you make the objects in blender, then arrange them like you have , exported then imported to FP ?

I believe that this is all done in FP. They create the plastics in FP and then export them from FP and import into VP as primitives.

I believe that this is all done in FP. They create the plastics in FP and then export them from FP and import into VP as primitives.

ok, Cheers. Thanks for the info. Damn looks like you have to work in 2d, even in FP then play the table to see the 3d result, thats ackward and time consuming, ah well i'll give it a go.

• Content Provider

It's not so bad, with these plastics you're creating something flat and all you need to do is tell it how thick you want it. You create the shape in a 2d editor like you do in VP, then you can export the shapes to 3d objects and create texture maps in blender and photoshop. Blender is the time consuming part since you have to UV map every plastic separately. The actual shaping of the plastics is much easier in FP than any other program

Sorry, i feel like i'm hijacking your WIP with F$%cking WoW post, but that apron and those plastics look goddam gorgeous. With how you made 24 play so smoothly and with all those toys, man your all over this. Great to see the drop targets from a top view, was a little worried from the original machine pics we wouldn't see them very well, but there they are plain as day, perfect.   So from now on i'll do a like on your posts, but just assume its a big F$#cking WoW, unless i can't help myself with excitement and post anyway LoL.

Just OT a bit , didn't search this forum very well, but now i have found your tutorial on plastics, so going through that now and like you said earlier practice actual shaping of the plastics in FP.  Thanks, that helps alot.

Archived