Itchycab Part Deux

Itchigo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all tables are setup to use an analog plunger.

In the table editor, select the plunger object.  Check the "Enable Mechanical Plunger" checkbox.  This will enable it for some.  Some others never had plungers in the original (STTNG comes to mind)  Others still have used scripting for their plungers or poor geometry and need a bit more editing to make them work well with an analog plunger.

• Content Provider

Ahh, so I'll have to set it on everything?

(I won't complain because I know you went through the same with using my setup).

It's too bad I can't create a Plunger.vbs script for VP to use and override......

• Content Provider

It's not as bad as I thought- though it's VERY tedious for 617 tables...

From what I see I'm checking the box, Then in some cases importing an image to get rid of the "toilet brush". If the table uses kickers for plunger images, drag them away. Add a new plunger with the image. I haven't had to add code doing it this way, it must be in the default settings on vp to work if it's named plunger. In the case of the 13 walls, drag them away and add a plunger.

I got about 20 done today..... so many to go.

• Content Provider

Many more to go, but here's what I have. It's an old gamepad I hacked to make the Kenwood Pinball a few years ago, and a metal pen tube. It slides on a hose clamp with no nut on it, so the plunger can rotate without breaking the pen tube.

Triple post, sorry. site wasn't responding and I didn't know it.

Archived