Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw - The final game (RSI 2026)


Hi, my name is Lucas Vitale (shacker22), and I’m an e-commerce developer. I built my own virtual pinball machine a few months ago and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with some health issues and haven't been able to play as much as I’d like, so I decided to create my own table instead. I started with zero experience but learned as I went, combining my programming knowledge, ideas, and design skills to create a table based on a theme I’ve always loved—*SAW*—and integrated it into my pinball setup. The table is 100% original; I didn't use a base template, so there are likely some errors since I haven't been able to playtest it extensively. If you find any bugs or have suggestions, please leave a comment here, and I’ll gather them for an update. This is a fan-made table, so all rights belong to their respective owners, including the rights to the soundtrack. I hope to release updates based on your feedback, and if it’s a success, I’ll likely make another one—now that I know how to do it even better.


 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...