Capcom Airborne

bodydump

cool ;)

well, the INJECTOR is "on" while ball is in the inlane, ready to be launched (i than supposed linked to the inlane switch)

and while in game, it became active with the switch at the base of the right ramp

you control it while flipping (just & only 1 time)

• Content Provider
cool ;)

well, the INJECTOR is "on" while ball is in the inlane, ready to be launched (i than supposed linked to the inlane switch)

and while in game, it became active with the switch at the base of the right ramp

you control it while flipping (just & only 1 time)

So it just slides out and back in like a coin pusher?  Is it just a thin piece of clear plastic?  I can't really tell from the pics and the videos what is actually moving.  Does it work during multiball as well? 

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/images/3783/image-12.jpg

So it just slides out and back in like a coin pusher?  Is it just a thin piece of clear plastic?  I can't really tell from the pics and the videos what is actually moving

yes, the all part above the 3 lanes, to than push the ball in 1 of the 3...

you can see it here round 2'20 :

Does it work during multiball as well?

haha, was waiting for it, and to be honest i dont know as the ramp switch was bugged (switch was OK, than we never found to repair this prob) on my pin... i know it has to be on a single ball play... suppose it has to be too in multiball (just think of & build it as it for the moment)

>>> i will ask a french guy who still own that pin

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

Here's a quick update on this one.  I've spent a bunch of time working on the script, trying to get things working.  Capcom emulation doesn't seem to be to good and everything needs workarounds.  I've got most things working mostly correctly.  Anyway, I finally finished up the PF redraw and added in some more details to the build.  Next is lighting, then more scripting and then physics.  It still has a way to go.

airborne514.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

It's getting really close now.  This thing has been a total PITA and it's taken up way too much of my time.  I just spent all day redoing all the GI with a different method to improve performance.  It definitely sped things up a bit.  It's still going to take a solid rig to handle all the alpha ramps in this thing.  Too much clear plastic.  Just a few more things to finalize and I should be able to release it.

6nmy.jpg

0kwx.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived