[New VP10 Alert] Rockmakers (Bally 1968)

Rockmakers (Bally 1968)

From master designer Ted Zale and pinball art legend Jerry Kelley comes Rockmakers - a zany romp through a caveman rock quarry.

This game has some great features including zipper flippers, a mid-playfield ball return, and a very unique skillshot.

Art/model/render by bord. Script/VR/sound by scottacus.

This could not have been brought to life without the generosity of the folks that helped get high quality game assets. Thank you to VPC Discord members

• apophis
  • dreaddazzman
  • e51v50h#5150
  • JTHulkster
  • Kamun
  • lminimart
  • MrGrynch
  • NelsonPJ
  • PEandS1Ws
  • Smaug
  • SmedleyBumblechuck
  • TastyWaps
  • Wodan
  • Wylte
  • xcoff33x
  • yogevsho

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cliffy said:

@bord I just noticed an odd thing with the player 1 lamp on the b2s. It goes out after the ball drains when only playing as one player. If multiple players coined up it behaves normally.

Is it the b2s or in the script ya think?

Likely script. I have a running list of stuff to check out. Thanks for the report.

4 minutes ago, bord said:

Likely script. I have a running list of stuff to check out. Thanks for the report.

Great! I passed it by @hauntfreaks since he's the b2s guru and thats what he said too, likely script but he also said with the new b2s server you really don't need table script b2s stuff as the server handles it all. Anyway, thanks again for taking a look see!

1 hour ago, Cliffy said:

Great! I passed it by @hauntfreaks since he's the b2s guru and thats what he said too, likely script but he also said with the new b2s server you really don't need table script b2s stuff as the server handles it all. Anyway, thanks again for taking a look see!

well its an EM so it needs to be scripted, but it doesn't need a custom script, just how normal like any other 4 player EM (lamp 30)