242.05 MB File Size
eclipse ROM Name
HauntFreaks Created by
HauntFreaks Artwork by
BorgDog, Rawd, fluffhead35 Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2021 Year

2 Screenshots

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) this version can be played in DT, FS, FSS and VR
this is a parody of a 1974 film by Mel Brooks.... personally one of my favorite movies

Table Features:

• 4K graphics
  • 92 movie callouts
  • Multiball  <---very hard
  • Detailed movie themed VR room  <--- MUST USE VPX 10.6

CREDITS

Builders:

• HauntFreaks <-- Concept, Layout, Design, Graphics, teency bit of coding
  • BorgDog <-- Original table, rebuild of script
  • Rawd  <-- VR room concept and design, tons of scripting help
  • fluffhead35 <-- Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds
  • Leojreimroc  <-- VR segmented scoring display

Testers:

• RIK
  • Wylte
  • apophis
  • Scampa123
  • tomate                       

Special Thanks:
Rawd for "forcing me to code a bunch of shit myself" aka "teaching a man to fish"
Scampa123 for last minute testing and helping Rawd with the VR!!
AstroNasty for last minute ramp graphic!!
the VP Dev's that make this all possible!!

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/7653-young-frankenstein-hauntfreaks-2021-2-and-3-screen-b2s/
Yes
v10.6 optional

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

FIX for VR users ONLY

User Feedback