[New VP10 Hybrid Alert] Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) DT, FS, FSS and VR

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) DT, FS, FSS and VR

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) this version can be played in DT, FS, FSS and VR
this is a parody of a 1974 film by Mel Brooks.... personally one of my favorite movies

Table Features:

• 4K graphics
  • 92 movie callouts
  • Multiball  <---very hard
  • Detailed movie themed VR room  <--- MUST USE VPX 10.6

CREDITS

Builders:

• HauntFreaks <-- Concept, Layout, Design, Graphics, teency bit of coding
  • BorgDog <-- Original table, rebuild of script
  • Rawd  <-- VR room concept and design, tons of scripting help
  • fluffhead35 <-- Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds
  • Leojreimroc  <-- VR segmented scoring display

Testers:

• RIK
  • Wylte
  • apophis
  • Scampa123
  • tomate                       

Special Thanks:
Rawd for "forcing me to code a bunch of shit myself" aka "teaching a man to fish"
Scampa123 for last minute testing and helping Rawd with the VR!!
AstroNasty for last minute ramp graphic!!
the VP Dev's that make this all possible!!

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/08/2021
  • Category
  • ROM Name
    eclipse
  • Link to B2S
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/7653-young-frankenstein-hauntfreaks-2021-2-and-3-screen-b2s/
  • Link to Media Pack
  • Permission to Mod
    Yes

Noticed two issues that I cannot resolve, with the VPX 10.6 and 10.7 versions my Pin3DMD does not work properly as it shows irregular digits and with the VR version I have faint images of digits on my playfield. Any thoughts?

OculusScreenshot1633735094.jpeg

IMG_4441.JPG

Edited by studlygoorite
more info

2 hours ago, studlygoorite said:

Noticed two issues that I cannot resolve, with the VPX 10.6 version my Pin3DMD does not work properly as it shows irregular digits and with the VR version I have faint images of digits on my playfield. Any thoughts?

VR fix uploaded  V1.0.1

4 hours ago, studlygoorite said:

Noticed two issues that I cannot resolve, with the VPX 10.6 and 10.7 versions my Pin3DMD does not work properly as it shows irregular digits and with the VR version I have faint images of digits on my playfield. Any thoughts?

uncheck these in vinmame for the eclipse rom

image.png.eae1c9210d7960bdbef0646160f238e0.png

Having an issue with this table and the table 300. It's giving me a hanging script detected message. If I click ok and start the table again it works. Also the table (s) take extra time to load when they are first starting. All my other tables  (so far) work fine.  Wondering if anyone had come across this issue. Any help is appreciated

PXL_20211010_042819877.jpg

PXL_20211010_041026631.jpg

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, Yojellak said:

Having an issue with this table and the table 300. It's giving me a hanging script detected message. If I click ok and start the table again it works. Also the table (s) take extra time to load when they are first starting. All my other tables  (so far) work fine.  Wondering if anyone had come across this issue. Any help is appreciated

PXL_20211010_042819877.jpg

PXL_20211010_041026631.jpg

This is very interesting.  I have never gotten this issue.  Can you tell me what version of Visual Pinball you are running?  Is it 10.6 or 10.7?  I have done extensive testing on this table and never have had this issue?  Also is this a cabinet or a desktop computer?

Running 10.6 on a cabinet.  System specs are as follows.

Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

RTX 2060 Super

Not having issues with any other tables, at least so far.  I have tried about 60 other tables since seeing these errors. Error seems to occur in both tables at the same point in the script. Again if I click ok, and try to play the table again, it works. Try it again, it doesn't work

If it's a sound issue, I am using ssf with a 7.1 internal sound card.  Using PinVol with Equapo.

• Content Provider
3 minutes ago, Yojellak said:

Running 10.6 on a cabinet.  System specs are as follows.

Processor 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

RTX 2060 Super

Not having issues with any other tables, at least so far.  I have tried about 60 other tables since seeing these errors. Error seems to occur in both tables at the same point in the script. Again if I click ok, and try to play the table again, it works. Try it again, it doesn't work

If it's a sound issue, I am using ssf with a 7.1 internal sound card.  Using PinVol with Equapo.

This happens the first time the table is started, the error is displayed, you hit ok, then does the table continue to reboot, or do you have to hit run again?

• Content Provider
11 minutes ago, Yojellak said:

I have 10.7, when I get home I can try using to see if that makes a difference.

When you get home go into vxp and select "Preferences" -> "Scripting Security Options" and make sure that it looks like this

image.png.1cdc6027248d4827df17779592e996d2.png

I wonder if Detect and error on hanging script is checked?  If so uncheck it and restart the table to see if it works.  This is how mine looks.

I see in the script the volumedial for mechanical noises and option for bgmusic volume. Is there a way to turn on the volume up for the call outs that I'm over looking in the script? Watching the demonstration videos my call outs seem very muted in comparison to what I'm hearing when I play.  This table is amazing , thank you for the great work!