LORD OF THE RINGS - EL SEÑOR DE LOS ANILLOS DUAL PUP-PACK (ENGLISH - ESPAÑOL)

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
6455 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
1.61 GB File Size
mikeleonheart Created by
oker Artwork by

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hy guys! I had created this puppack last year, but it was lost with the fall of vpinball. Now i think a lot of you doesnt have it, and, why not to reload it in Vpuniverse, now for me the reference web of virtual pinball.

There is two versions of the puppack:

- the original created in spanish version (thanks to Oker for the artworks)

- the english version,(thanks to Deathinc)

Furthermore, i have made an altsound file, to avoid the same voices sounds together in the rom and the puppack

The pupoptions are for diferent configurations (2 screens, 3, etc...)

I have made this puppack only for fun and all the rights of the film are property of NewlineCinema. Im a fanboy of all the LOTR products, and when i did this puppack was the first, and i thought this table is more fun whit it.

I  will hope you enjoy it!

(143) LORD OF THE RINGS - PUP-PACK (ENGLISH) VPX - YouTube

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas, este puppack lo hice el año pasado, pero con la desafortunada caida de la página de vpinball, se perdió. Ahora creo que muchos no lo tendreís, y por que no volver a subirlo en vpuniverse, actualmente al menos para mi, la página de referencia de pinball virtual.

Hay dos versiones del puppack:

- la original que cree directamente en español (mil gracias a Oker por sus Artwork, hace que luzca mucho más)

- la versión "original" en inglés( gracias a Deathinc quien me pidió traduirlo al inglés)

Ademñas, hay un fichero altsound para vpinmame para evitar el eco entre voces de la rom y el puppack que sonaban a la vez.

El fichero de puppoptions son diferentes configuraciones de pantallas.

Este puppack lo hice por aprender como funcionaban y sólo por diversión, todos los derechos de la pelíclula pertenecen a NewlineCinema. Soy un fan de todo lo relacionado con ESDLA, y cuando jugaba a esta mesa sentí que por justicia había que hacer un puppack a la altura de las películas.

Espero que lo disfruteis tanto como yo lo hice haciendolo!

(143) EL SEÑOR DE LOS ANILLOS PUP-PACK EN ESPAÑOL VPX - YouTube

Edited by mikeleonheart

User Feedback