agentEighty6 Created by
mfuegemann (from v9 version) Artwork by
agentEighty6 Scripting by
Bally Manufacturer
1987 Year

1 Screenshot

'Dungeons & Dragons (Bally 1987)
'
'Development by agentEighty6 2019 for Visual Pinball X (Previously uploaded on VPinball)

' I would like to send a very special thanks to the following.
' - mfuegemann : For being able to freely use his VP9 table graphical resources.
' - Herweh : Your Atlantis table and techniques you used were invaluable in me learning VPX.
' - nFozzy : For coming up with those brilliant flipper physics subroutines
' - flupper1 : For creating another great set of resources (flupperDomes2) for more realistic flashers.
' - sheltemke : For playtesting the table and advice on tweeks and improvements.
' - brandonlaw : For help in cleaning up and improving the payfield, plastics, and ball graphics.
' - I could go on forever thanking many many more of you guys for the hard work bringing this hobby up to such an awesome level!
' - VPX development team: For making and keeping VP up to date and one of the best pinball simulators available
' - To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you. 

'Versions:
' 2.1.0 - Updated version for VPU -- physics and lighting adjustments and table tweaks

If you have never used this table or you are having problems getting it to accept coins, please try using the attached NVRAM file (put it in your nvram folder).

dungdrag.nv

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=743
Contact Author First.
v10

User Feedback