32.14 MB File Size
strikext ROM Name
Kalavera Created by
Kalavera Artwork by
Sliderpoint, Xenonph and Kalavera Scripting by
Stern Manufacturer
1999 Year

1 Screenshot

thanks to Sliderpoint and Xenonph for allowing me to modify his incredible NFL table.
thanks to Sliderpoint for his model of goalkeeper, really stayed perfect!

This table is one of my favorites, the first stern design after acquiring the division of sega pinballs and it is believed that this design was inherited from that company. the version that had been quite old and with graphics in low resolution, the playfield recreates it by parts, since I could not find a good quality photo to do it, the script is the same as the one that had the Sliderpoint and Xenonph table, with some small changes, like the lights.
I hope you like it.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4459
http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4551-striker-xtreme-stern-2000coyo5050/
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

This is a version with many changes, the most important were made by 32assassin who did the 3D modeling of the ramps, and rewrote the script, I also received the great help of JPSalas, if it had not been for him, I would never have solved the problem with the goalkeeper, who did not want to grab the ball, Thanks Juan Pablo for your enormous generosity, and again thanks to 32assassin who always contributes to this community in a very generous way, also make some minor changes in the lighting and some other things

User Feedback