About This File
An open source pinball table editor and simulator.
This project was started by Randy Davis, open sourced in 2010 and continued by the Visual Pinball development team. This is the official repository.
- Simulates pinball table physics and renders the table with DirectX
- Simple editor to (re-)create any kind of pinball table
- Table logic (and game rules) can be controlled via Visual Basic Script
- Over 1000 real/unique pinball machines, plus over 400 original creations were rebuilt/designed using the Visual Pinball X editor (over 2500 if one counts all released tables, incl. MODs and different variants), and even more when including its predecessor versions (Visual Pinball 9.X)
- Emulation of real pinball machines via Visual PinMAME is possible via Visual Basic Script
- Supports configurable camera views (for example for correct display in virtual cabinets)
- Support for Stereo3D output and Tablet/Touch input
This download will take you to the official repository on Github for the Visual Pinball project.