This is a rebuilt of 32assassin table ver 1.3
Big thank you to you to Andypc for getting Russell Stewart to rebuild a new set of plastics from photos provided by Jeff Ladder..
Made some changes and improvements.
* New lights, new lighting
* New physics
* Reworked all the images, cleaned and upscaled
* Added Flippers Shadows and Ball Shadows
* Added missing mechanical sounds and replaced ball rolling sound
* Tuned Slingshots and Bumpers force
* Corrected Rubbers Hit Height
* Added JP's LUT code
* Apron light fixed
* Added Apron Light Primitive
* New instruction Cards images placed in the apron
If you like to adjust any DIP settings,
- download Scapinos VP8 version
- run the vp 8 table
- Press 9
- adjust the DIP switches
- the DIP switch settings will be saved on your PC and will be applied to this table.
To rotate and select between the nine LUT files press and Hold the LEFT Magnasave and rotate pressing the Right Magnasave.
Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.
All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!
Permission to Mod: Yes with approval
Create an account or sign in to leave a review
You need to be a member in order to leave a review
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now