Last Action Hero Colorization

Au top, j'ai la rom en Français également, je teste demain et te fais un retour. si il faut passer en anglais c'est pas un probléme.

-Si tu as besoin de la rom Français , contacte moi ;)

-Donation paypal faite, un grand merci à toi pour ton taf. ?

Nice work, please donate if you want to motivate people to work hard for your pin ;)

• Content Provider

@elluigi Je ne partage pas pour l'instant les fichiers "projets" mais les exports pour vpin et rpin uniquement. Par ailleurs, je souhaite mettre en avant la solution pin2dmd de @lucky1 qui met à disposition les outils (pin2dmd editor) pour réaliser le taf. On en reparlera dans qq mois quand le projet sera finalisé.
Le projet Rpi2DMD est intéressant, étant équipé de matériels sous Rpi, je vais suivre ton projet avec attention.

A+

Hello

Voilà ce que j'ai pus détecter avec la dernière version du 22/09 sur le drive

Le Jackpot j'ai un rendu tout rouge est ce normal ?

Parfois sur certaines scènes à la fin quand ça change d'affichage tout passe en rouge bizarre comme sur la photo avec le pistolet

Le bonus possible de mettre les briques marrons et le Bonus de couleur avant l'explosion et après l'explosion ?

Merci pour ton retour ?

20200922_185405.jpg

20200922_185938.jpg

20200922_190044.jpg

• Content Provider

Slt Yopi,

- Jackpot : oui c'est la bonne couleur : noir et blanc pour faciliter la colorisation... c'est peut-etre pas le plus heureux, à voir... 
- Grab the gun : ce n'est pas normal, je vais rajouter des frame de détections
- Bonus : j'ai fait le changement selon ta suggestion -> a essayer pour voir le rendu sur un DMD
big-bonus.gif.4a5dd4a84122f64e8a2bfd50a06f8b3c.gif

big-bonus-2.gif.6398d27f6518799d947bbfed8bc34b87.gif

• Content Provider

Oui, c'est plus simple pour moi sur mon pincab -> j'ai juste à envoyer les fichiers.. ! 
J'ai repéré qq scènes aussi ou la couleur n'apparait pas. J'essaie de faire le listying sur le post en premiere page avec le changelog de mes modifs, mais si tu en vois d'autre, je suis intéressé !

• Content Provider
On 9/23/2020 at 11:15 PM, dtatane said:

Cool, tiens nous au courant des essais et de ton avis sur la colorisation !
J'ai attaqué la scène de fin "World premiere"

world-premiere.gif.e0185ee42ba950a8c9f553f668c91a75.gif

Could you please write in english in this forum ? 

On 9/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, Yopi said:

Le grab of gun le.rouge tu la aussu sur l hélico et d autres j essayerai de te faire le listing

Sympa le.bonus je test quand j ai un moment car faut tt que je démonté a chaque fois pour remplacer les fichiers ?

I've got exactly same problem in my real pin. But to be clear, You're job is just incredible!!!

• Content Provider

Hi guys,

I've uploaded the daily update yesterday introducing new colors for the jackpot countdown sequence. Since the beginning, I'm not really happy with the choice I made with these colors, but i'm struggling finding the right ones.
So do not hesitate to give your feedback.

mball-jackpot-v2.gif.c1020625b1fa463ce5b6e399599d4ebb.gif

I remind you that you can follow the changelog on the first page on this thread : 

@lucky1 sorry for the french talk -> we'll keep that in PM and will switch back to english !

• Content Provider

Hi @Terranigma

I'm happy you enjoy my work, and I hope you will spend good times playing LAH with colors !
Do not hesitate to give feedback on the color choices, or if you happen to see not colored frames that are not listed in the changelog !

And of course, do not hesitate to support me with a donation in order to keep me motivated, it would be much appreciated : https://paypal.me/pools/c/8svZ533BA4

First of all WOW !!!
I didn't expect your work to be so advanced.

A huge thank'sfor your achievement it's just splendid, the colors are well chosen and the use of a lot of red balances the yellow tones of the games.

It's nearly perfect for me,

and your work is much more advanced than some colorizations that say they are finished.

once that is said, just some little things.

I'm using French rom wich I'm not really found of,  and I'm thinking to go back to US rom (first of all my pinball was with italian rom...)

My main problem is that some sequences start with a red frame or have a red frame in the middle.

1) skill shot all the colors are ok , and when I trigger the gun, if I miss the skill shot , helicopter and arnold  is red

2) Cops car (can't remember the name of this sequences) all the cars are red

3) Multiball, at the end of the sequences MULTIBALL is full red (maybe it's normal ?)

4) Save danny : first frame is red

Cat million / world premiere/    SAME

7) Preview tales from the crypt in attract mode, the beginning is ok then it turn red again

8 )END sequence at the end of play, after saying to be or not to be 1 red frame.

Again a huge thank's for your incredible work ! it's just amazing ?

• Content Provider

Hi guys,

I'll try to work on the french ROM when i'll be more or less done with the english version.
@olschool :

1) skill shot all the colors are ok , and when I trigger the gun, if I miss the skill shot , helicopter and arnold  is red : I added a missing sequence since you dl your version, it should be corrected (it was when you hit the second target)
skillshot.jpg.252d2afb3c027b7b9d231ce3dbd69b3d.jpg

The others should be working.. if not could you try to record a short video ?

2) Cops car (can't remember the name of this sequences) all the cars are red - Blowout sequence - This one is colored in the latest version. It's not the best I did but with the scores flashing on thsi scenes, it is hard to do better, i guess.

blowout-countdown.gif.6c1a0996fc6bc503d99ed1b65edc9595.gif

3) Multiball, at the end of the sequences MULTIBALL is full red (maybe it's normal ?)
big-multiball.gif.c9848dec0c69f77357ad486d253614cc.gif

4) Save danny : first frame is red
Which frame ? The animation with dyn feature :

big-save-danny.gif.0131228f6e94a25ebf8c644e2a9f837e.gif

or the countdown ?

save-danny-countdown.gif.20cbcaf253f4f9dbf4e7087b37fe3be7.gif

Same question : is it the beginning or the countdown ?

7) Preview tales from the crypt in attract mode, the beginning is ok then it turn red again
Ok, i will look to record it again

8 )END sequence at the end of play, after saying to be or not to be 1 red frame.
Is it with the lottery number ?
lottery-loose.gif.4a427c4e92c0d923fdf69237c0ca64ec.gif

or the match sequence ?
big-end-scn.gif.989fd120f586495768d801b6c9058491.gif

Thanks for the feedback !

@lucky1 : i don't own a real pin, just a vpin, is there a difference in the recorded file from a VPIN or RPIN ? Could some frames be missing if only recorded on a VPIN ?

• Content Provider
43 minutes ago, dtatane said:

Hi guys,

I'll try to work on the french ROM when i'll be more or less done with the english version.
@olschool :

1) skill shot all the colors are ok , and when I trigger the gun, if I miss the skill shot , helicopter and arnold  is red : I added a missing sequence since you dl your version, it should be corrected (it was when you hit the second target)

2) Cops car (can't remember the name of this sequences) all the cars are red - Blowout sequence - This one is colored in the latest version. It's not the best I did but with the scores flashing on thsi scenes, it is hard to do better, i guess.

3) Multiball, at the end of the sequences MULTIBALL is full red (maybe it's normal ?)

big-save-danny.gif.0131228f6e94a25ebf8c644e2a9f837e.gif

or the countdown ?

save-danny-countdown.gif.20cbcaf253f4f9dbf4e7087b37fe3be7.gif

7) Preview tales from the crypt in attract mode, the beginning is ok then it turn red again

8 )END sequence at the end of play, after saying to be or not to be 1 red frame.

or the match sequence ?

@lucky1 : i don't own a real pin, just a vpin, is there a difference in the recorded file from a VPIN or RPIN ? Could some frames be missing if only recorded on a VPIN ?

The difference is in the timing of the frames which is not 100% the same on vpin and real pin. 

1 hour ago, dtatane said:

Hi guys,

@olschool :

I will download right now the last version and try tomorow .

COOL

Yes it was at the beginning of the sequence

ALWAYS at the beginning of the sequence

or the match sequence ?

Just in the middle when arnold stop talking

You're more than welcome.

My pin is not in my home but in my Gaming Room wich is 60 KM  away from my home. I only go there twice a week ;)

I will try monday all the changes in your new version.

Hello

Jus come back, I tried today your last update and it's just amazing !!

Many things are done but I'm quite sure the remaning red frame  are due to the French rom !

So I will go for a US rom and I will tell you if there's some problem again.

you have done an incredible  job !

A friend come by this afternoon and tell me it was incredible "a New pin" for him, and the color choice are "TIP TOP"

I will try before the end of week .

?