Red & Ted's Road Show WIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the first pic (mission spring break), the ground would look better in sand color or partly green for grass. I think the people are running on the beach.

The robot on the second pic is the one from TZ. I‘ve found a good pic how it looks in color:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/twilight-zone-invader/sid6905

I think the worker in front of the crane should have a different top - as far as I know workers in the usa have neon yellow or red safety jackets.

• Content Provider
On 12/7/2019 at 9:02 PM, ClarkKent said:

On the first pic (mission spring break), the ground would look better in sand color or partly green for grass. I think the people are running on the beach.

The robot on the second pic is the one from TZ. I‘ve found a good pic how it looks in color:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/twilight-zone-invader/sid6905

I think the worker in front of the crane should have a different top - as far as I know workers in the usa have neon yellow or red safety jackets.

Thanks for the hints. The main problem is the color limitation especcially in those scenes. If I want it to keep the 3d look, I only have 4 main colors for all elements. That´s why I am not sure if those changes will be possible, I even don´t know if I am able to catch all possible frames, since this dynamic content seems to be kind of random what causes r andom constellations of the elements. Due to software restrictions it would be more easy to work with a palette switch, but with a much worse result. But I will try my best...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...