List Of Vp Physmod Tables

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Added Avengers (replaced Hulk primitive with 2d primitive edited in blender, there was a graphical glitch with previous version, hope gtxjoe doesn't mind).

Scared Stiff is a mod of a mod, I added the Flasher Object Mod by Dozer (it looks amazing) and the primitives by Shoopity (amazing too!). If someone is hurted I'll remove it.

And the great Twilight Zone NM by LoadedWeapon!

Added Avengers (replaced Hulk primitive with 2d primitive edited in blender, there was a graphical glitch with previous version, hope gtxjoe doesn't mind).

Scared Stiff is a mod of a mod, I added the Flasher Object Mod by Dozer (it looks amazing) and the primitives by Shoopity (amazing too!). If someone is hurted I'll remove it.

And the great Twilight Zone NM by LoadedWeapon!

Many thanks for The Avengers & Twilight Zone night mods. Scared Stiff looks great but for some reason when I`ve patched it to Full Screen when I get the spin the spider mode it doesn`t spin & when I press a flipper it just gives you something random??!!

• Content Provider

I guess you are using directb2s. It could be disabled because all the tables I posted use the new script by gtxjoe to handle the controller.

Just open your VP folder and inside the User folder there should be a file named ccontroller.txt. Open it with notepad and change the number (by default is 1) to 3

these are the possible values you can use:

1=VPinMAME, 2=UVP server, 3=B2S server, 4=B2S with DOF (disable VP mech sounds)

So if you use B2S server, as most users do, you have to change it to 3.

I guess you are using directb2s. It could be disabled because all the tables I posted use the new script by gtxjoe to handle the controller.

Just open your VP folder and inside the User folder there should be a file named ccontroller.txt. Open it with notepad and change the number (by default is 1) to 3

these are the possible values you can use:

1=VPinMAME, 2=UVP server, 3=B2S server, 4=B2S with DOF (disable VP mech sounds)

So if you use B2S server, as most users do, you have to change it to 3.

Thanks for the quick reply, yes I`m using directb2s , I`m sure I set it up to use 3=B2S server as the backglass does appear I just don`t get the animation on the spider? I will change the default on my ccontroller.txt to 3 though thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a Problem with the wonderful Who Dunnnit Physmod table from 1st Post.

Several times during the game the Coindoor Open-Message appears. After Closing the Coindor via END Key it "open" again after a few seconds.

Any Idea?

• 4 weeks later...

I have converted two tables to Desktop from that mega link in post 194. Who Dunnit? and Whirldwind, ninuzzu maybe you'll like to add them to your folder? Who Dunnit is almost a perfect conversion, I looked at the desktop version. Same with Whirlwind but it doesn't have wall, I don't know how to add them. Both tables had their em reels adjusted and restored. Oh and, they don't use the new plunger, I didn't know what mrj_plunger meant until now.

These diff files are made from that mega folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18ckqsln2r0n9ro/dt_difs.rar?dl=0

I've done many more conversions for myself but I don't think they are good enough to upload, some tables had their flashes way above the table instead of near objects and was real hard to adjust them to DT perspective. They don't look "perfect" enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Does anyone know where I can access all the Physmod 2 table? The link under the table list gives no joy (http://pinballbulbs.com/files/physmod.html) as you need a password. There use to be access to hundreds of tables on the site, including many cool tables that have not had a PM5 conversion as of yet... therefore any help is appreciated.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to play the desktop converted physmod WWF Royal Rumble. However when I put the original PM5 table and the desktop dif into the VVP 64-bit patcher the resulting file comes back corrupt. I tried running just the full screen PM5 table and the table loads fine so it appears there is something wrong with the dif file. Anyone else have this issue?

• Content Provider

I have been trying to play the desktop converted physmod WWF Royal Rumble. However when I put the original PM5 table and the desktop dif into the VVP 64-bit patcher the resulting file comes back corrupt. I tried running just the full screen PM5 table and the table loads fine so it appears there is something wrong with the dif file. Anyone else have this issue?

Added WWFRR

• 3 weeks later...

Archived