Guns N' Roses Data East cb3 Edition

I decided to color Guns N Roses next.  I have been working on the attract mode and it is actually pretty much complete at this point, I have a few gameplay scenes finished none of the modes have been started.  I will be finishing this next after X-Men is complete, Cheers!

Credits.gif

BonusRecap.gif

• Content Provider

I guess I started the "user edition" trend lololol

I played this game at Zapcon, the G and R ramps were a neat idea, and have both a gun and a rose handled launcher were brilliant too. I look forward to the colorization.
Welcome to the jungle baby!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, luvthatapex said:

I didn't see the diff file needed to convert the rom. The 4 color standard coloring looks good. Looking forward to converting the rom to see the rest! Thanks!

.diff files are only needed on the Stern colorizations.  For this all you need are the .pal & .vni files placed in the correct altcolor folder and renamed pin2dmd.  Cheers!

20 hours ago, cb3 said:

.diff files are only needed on the Stern colorizations.  For this all you need are the .pal & .vni files placed in the correct altcolor folder and renamed pin2dmd.  Cheers!

ok, thanks I didn't know that, but this is the color scheme that is showing on my monitor. Is this correct or maybe I am missing something.

Image1.jpg.a29f3d662b7cf93b8ffe2493096740fc.jpg

I haven't supported Free Play mode yet so that's why this scene isnt colored.  switch to credits and you'll see a change.  Free play support will come in a future release.  cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I will be taking some time off during the summer months, kids are out of school and the outdoors calls!  I will be back and checking in periodically, there probably will not be any updates to my current projects (X-Men, GnR, South Park, NBA Fastbreak) until I return.  Thank you in advance for your support and patience, Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived