Getting odd error in VPinballX-10.8.0-1873-bdd0673-Release-win-x64 and x32

I installed VPinballX-10.8.0-1873-bdd0673-Release-win-x64 and x32 and now when I try to run a table I get the error:  This table is attempting to create an object of type "scripting.dictionary". The object may not be safe. in VPinballX-10.8.0-1873-bdd0673-Release-win-x64 and x32. The table runs after hitting yes or no a few times. Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there a way to fix this prior to waiting for another version?  Thank you in advance...

• Content Provider
23 minutes ago, Sontiago said:

I installed VPinballX-10.8.0-1873-bdd0673-Release-win-x64 and x32 and now when I try to run a table I get the error:  This table is attempting to create an object of type "scripting.dictionary". The object may not be safe. in VPinballX-10.8.0-1873-bdd0673-Release-win-x64 and x32. The table runs after hitting yes or no a few times. Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there a way to fix this prior to waiting for another version?  Thank you in advance...

Try adding your Visual Pinball folder to the Exclude list in Windows Defender.

Or do same for any AntiVirus program you are using.

You can also right click on file, and click Security tab to see if it says Blocked, and then Unblock it.

1 hour ago, xenonph said:

Try adding your Visual Pinball folder to the Exclude list in Windows Defender.

Or do same for any AntiVirus program you are using.

You can also right click on file, and click Security tab to see if it says Blocked, and then Unblock it.

Attempted and copied files again after unblocking and opened folder in defender as well as Malwarebytes.  Didn't change.  This is an error that visual pinball is sending.  I included a screen shot of it this time..  Thanks for helping tho! 

Screenshot 2024-02-03 184518.png

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Sontiago said:

Attempted and copied files again after unblocking and opened folder in defender as well as Malwarebytes.  Didn't change.  This is an error that visual pinball is sending.  I included a screen shot of it this time..  Thanks for helping tho! 

Screenshot 2024-02-03 184518.png

Try posting this in the beta topic here...

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=51455&page=84#entry533625

You might get quicker feedback.