Future Pinball No Sound

Hello, I wanted to ask you a question about the audio sound of the Future Pinball Platform, I am new to FP, I have followed the installation of TerryRed ***Future Pinball and BAM Essentials - All in One***, I run Future Pinball in Desktop mode , I have a Notebook PC and I have an HDMI cable connected to a Samsung screen so I can see and play the tables better. The problem is that I don't get any sound when running FP, now I check that I go to the Audio Sounds configuration when I change the Output from Samsung Speakers to PC Speakers, I run Future and I do have Sound but from the Notebook PC speakers. What could it be that it doesn't let me hear from the output of the Samsung TV, any advice, thank you

8 hours ago, GeorgeH said:

It looks to me like the problem is not with the Future Pinball program but something with your set-up. 

Thanks for answering, it's a mystery about the sound. Can you guide me ****sound configuration in furure pinball***, maybe I have to check something within the program, since when I select the PC output speakers everything is heard perfectly, but when it happens To Samsung TV Output I don't hear anything, the mysterious thing is that the VPX, and the other programs come out perfect with their sound.

• Content Provider

FP will use whatever sound device is set as your Default / Primary Sound device in Windows.

If you changed this while FP is running it may not work. You need to change this before running FP.

21 hours ago, TerryRed said:

FP will use whatever sound device is set as your Default / Primary Sound device in Windows.

If you changed this while FP is running it may not work. You need to change this before running FP.

It's a Mystery I still can't get the FP sounds to be heard from the Samsung Asus audio screen output, I run FP desktop from the installation package but it works, the video works, the tables are seen but without sound, now when I run it with the Notebook speakers output the sound is listen perfect.

The HDMI output from the Notebook to the Samsung TV is fine since when I watch videos or play games with the VPX the sound comes out perfect.

Edited by JulietBurke

I don't have any guidance for sound configuration. It works like Terry says.  You just adjust the volume with your Home, End, PgUp and PgDn keys.  Then the sound comes through your speakers. 

6 minutes ago, GeorgeH said:

I don't have any guidance for sound configuration. It works like Terry says.  You just adjust the volume with your Home, End, PgUp and PgDn keys.  Then the sound comes through your speakers. 

Hello GeorgeH, thank you for responding, I will try to do that by touching the sound and music keys from the menu, it is also strange since without touching anything when changing the output to the notebook's speakers, both music and voice effects come out perfectly...