Superstar Dof

slydog43

outside of hyperpin.  I only use PinballX and straight launching from VP now.  I think some of PinballX is still running, will reset computer when current file transfer is done.  Can't believe I didn't think of that, thanks.  Will edit post after a reboot

Still the same behavior.  Very strange.  supersonic is still loading in backglass, even when I load the table with vp 9.2.  other tables seem fine.

• Content Provider

ok i see the problem, we need b2s.server to make dof work, and it is searching for a bg, as there is none, there is one that is +- matching because it starts with super like superstar so it displays it.

if add an additional s in front of the supersonic db2s name the problem is gone, so i don't know what is the more proper solution, you can rename supersonic or superstar

• Content Provider

hello Stefan,

problem there are no correct backglass here, this is a Rosve B2S, is it possible to make sure that it doesn't load any backglass?

had the same problem with Terminator 3 which is a B2S, it loaded terminator 2 DB2S, i had to rename the db2s to T2 to avoid the issue

Archived