[New VP10 Alert] Futurama (Original 2024)

• Content Provider

Futurama (Original 2024)

Help your favorite intergalactic group of friends make all their deliveries across the universe!
PinUp Player 1.5 beta is required: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_upgrade_v15
Don't forget to run the appropriate BAT file in the futurama pup pack directory for your particular screen setup.
Those who have cabs with RealDMDs or SlimDMDs can enable FlexDMD in the options at the top of the script.

Based on the VPW example table by 3rdaxis, apophis, Benji, Fleep, Flupper, iaakki, nFozzy, oqqsan, Rothbauerw, Sixtoe, wrd1972, Wylte

credits2.png

8 hours ago, technabob said:

Fantastic new machine. For some reason, I can't get DOF to work even though I updated my directoutputconfigs with DOF Configtool, and I see Futurama in the list. Am I missing something?

same issue even tried 10.7

Does anyone know how to reduce the size of puppack text? I'm having this issue on this table, but it's an issue on almost all my puppacks really. Display scaling is set to 100% so it's not that.

Real nice, but I can't seem to get the general music in background to play louder, I've set 1 in the options in script but made no difference, is there another part of the script that changes that? 

*updated

It was simply the sound effects volume slider in VP, I thought that just controlled loudness of mechanical sounds etc, but obviously can effect music on table

Edited by Anacros

• 2 months later...

So I've been having an issue of the ball getting stuck when I shoot it up "ship ramp" that goes to the tubes.  When I would play it on 10.7 x64, it would get stuck every time I made that shot.  You could see the ball in the transition from the back of the table to the tube, but nudge or whatever wouldn't move it.  When I switched to 10.8 beta (latest), then it wouldn't get stuck every time.  However, it gets stuck every once in a while.  I was doing the moon shot mission and It worked fine for the first 2, but then got stuck on the 3rd one.

I'm happy to provide files/logs or whatever, but I don't exactly know which ones to post.