[New VP10 Alert] Bond 60th Anniversary LE Marty02 Ext2k Conversion

• Content Provider

Bond 60th Anniversary LE Marty02 Ext2k Conversion

Hi Friends! I just finished the VR ROOM for 007 James Bond 60th Anniversary Limited Edition, based on Marty02 table.

This table works with or without PUPPack, you can download puppack here: https://mega.nz/folder/aiBGiALL#HCA0YL3E5ObaDBTU35Ju1A

Remember to use VMPAlias   goldfinger,bond

And you need to change the display pup files to work correctly in VR. Thanks to  Gwyllion to adapt it for VR and Gman77 for his PUP Pack.

Enjoy and Happy New Year

I am unable to play this great looking table.

I am getting the following error:

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 2166
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Also getting this error.  It seems to have to do with the FlexDMD, possibly?

I can't see any FlexDMD display at all, the table as delivered runs OK but there is no scoring since there is no FlexDMD running.  If I go into the table and manually force UseFlexDMD = TRUE, then it tries to put up a partial DMD, and then rapidly blows up with the errors above masterauto is getting.

I tried looking at the same DMD invocation in one of the other James Bond 60th versions (I think it's JPSalas's v2.2 of the "LE" table), and the FlexDMD display there runs fine, as does the table.

I am out of ideas, forcing on the DMD just seems to blow it up.  Otherwise the gameplay is nice with the GoldFinger PuP Pack especially!  If we can just get the DMD working it would be perfect!!

Thanks for any help or input you can give, I don't know enough to fully troubleshoot the FlexDMD routines, I just know enough to be dangerous!  :)

Mr.T

P.S. Also curious about your comment WRT to "And you need to change the display pup files to work correctly in VR" comment?  I'm not a VR user, but who knows, someday I might want to experiment.  Plus I'm genuinely curious, especially if it has some impact on the FlexDMD issue, possibly?

Edited by MisterTransistor