[New VP10 Alert] Avengers,TV Series

Avengers,TV Series

This is an Updated English Mod of Chapeau Melon et Bottes de Cuir VPX (Version 1.01 by VLive and Iceman), Kindly Approved to Mod & Publish by VLive 

In The United Kingdom this 1960`s series is known as The Avengers, I have modded the version for a more English version & changed some of the Playfield images & added a background for desktop users & siderails & backwall & changed the mission Wav file to English.

Many Thanks to VLive And Iceman for creating this excellent table of one of my favourite Retro classic English TV Series.

There is an Excellent Backglass  & Wheel Image in English already published here on VP Universe & thanks to all authors involved.

• 1 month later...

Can't get the PUP to work with the table. The PUP plays in the editor , but doesn't launch with the table. I noticed that the PUP is simply The Avengers  while the table is "Avengers TV series" . Could that be the problem ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I got the PUP to work , but now it is playing a bunch of music I don't recognize and that has nothing to do with the table. Before I signed the pup in the script the audio was correct .... any ideas how to fix it ?

Thanks