[New VP10 Alert] White Water (Williams 1993) v.1.2

I have a real Williams White Water pinball machine in my collection and saw this upgraded version recently and couldnt wait to compare the game play versus my real machine.    For the most part the table plays great but there is a major flaw in the upper playfield.   The metal lane guide is not flush with the bigfoot ramp shot like it should be, this results in many bricked shots on that spot when it should be a smooth feed.  The bricks should come off the post in the center between the bigfoot and insanity falls ramp, not from what appears a half inch gap between the top of the lane guide and start of the bigfoot ramp.     The upper playfield is very flowy in real life but this version is very clunky and feels off, coming from someone who owns a well kept machine.  Possibly  this was done intentionally to make the table play harder, not sure but I wanted let you know in case it was an oversight.

Edited by Briks707

• 1 month later...

For some reason the 1.2 version will not run anymore in 64 GL, GL or Direct X.  I have been updating vpin and associated programs all along, so I am not sure  what is now stopping it.  It just quits loading .....