[New VP10 Alert] Phil Collins

• Content Provider

Phil Collins

Hello everyone, the year is over and VPU has spoiled us with the increasingly magnificent and complex VPX tables, so thanks to all the creators. So to end the year in music with the Phil table inspired by a JJP Table.
A big thank you to Mr JPSALAS for his help

Phil Pack:

Playfield
Backglass
Rules of play pdf
Mini PUP
Media.

The table works on VPX 10.8 Beta but made with Vpx 10.7

HAPPY END OF YEAR HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

PS: for the atmosphere of the table Used the LUT from 6, 7, 8, 9 because I am using a new HDR image so see you

Love the table!

I have 2 questions.

1. The backglass video disappears at the start. It is on Forced ON in Puppack. Does the Backglass video mp4 go in the Phil Collins Movie folder or backglass folder?

2. In the PupVideo folder there is a Phil Collins folder with the files and a PhilCollins folder that's empty. I tried to delete it but it comes back. 

Thank you

Edited by mlevant1965

Hello Marty,

Thank you so much for this table, it's a VERY good job like always !

I have juste a little problem : i would like to increase the sound of the songs because they are very less in volume against the sounds of the table.

I have seen in the script the line 817 but it doesn't work (i have put +20) ... i must do something wrong ...  (and i don't use Pup-Pack).

Thank you so much to help me to fix this 😄

6 hours ago, kurushi said:

Hello Marty,

I have juste a little problem : i would like to increase the sound of the songs because they are very less in volume against the sounds of the table.

I have seen in the script the line 817 but it doesn't work (i have put +20) ... i must do something wrong ...  (and i don't use Pup-Pack).

Same thing for me 😉 .

On 12/28/2023 at 4:24 PM, kurushi said:

Hello Marty,

Same problem for me, messed around with F12 and sound settings and VP audio, music is far too low.

Hello Marty,

Great Table!!

I also had a problem with the audio level of the music.

I found in the script line 84 which reads:

Const SongVolume = 0.4  with the comment "1 is full volume. Value is from 0 to 1"

I tried setting it to 1 but that barely increased the audio level. Then I tried setting it to 50 :

Const SongVolume = 50

That increased the audio level to almost the perfect volume for my cab,  is this an acceptable fix?

• 1 month later...