Disable Backglass On A pertable basis Future pinball?

Truest1

hey guys is there a way i can edit the .fpt table that has a backglass and remove the back glass? Or turn it off on a per table basis?

reason being is the back glass sits on top of any table that has a puppack for future pinball only. I can go into settings in FP and disable backglass but then 

when a table does not have a puppack then nothing is shown on second screen. I have a 2 screen Desktop setup if that helps. Thanks in advace for any help.

• Content Provider

You can't edit the table to do that.

Install my newest FP and BAM Essentials AIO package. This has "Start FP" BAT files that will do that for you (when not using a frontend).

It also has my Popper and Baller Installer written Guide which show you how to do this (and other things) per table from Popper's Games Manager.

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/14807-future-pinball-and-bam-essentials-all-in-one-complete/

Edited by TerryRed

5 hours ago, TerryRed said:

You can't edit the table to do that.

Install my newest FP and BAM Essentials AIO package. This has "Start FP" BAT files that will do that for you (when not using a frontend).

It also has my Popper and Baller Installer written Guide which show you how to do this (and other things) per table from Popper's Games Manager.

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/14807-future-pinball-and-bam-essentials-all-in-one-complete/

Awesome thank you for the great info.

i have the all in 1 baller installer in desktop mode for ease of install. But mainely use Launchbox to run all my emulation as well as my pinball stuff. 

i will look at this asap. i really hope this does the trick. Thanks again.

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, Truest1 said:

Awesome thank you for the great info.

i have the all in 1 baller installer in desktop mode for ease of install. But mainely use Launchbox to run all my emulation as well as my pinball stuff. 

i will look at this asap. i really hope this does the trick. Thanks again.

If it doesn't work with Launchbox, perhaps you should give Pinup Popper frontend a try, where it is proven to work fine.