[New VP10 Alert] The A Team 2.0.8 (nFozzy physics and Fleep Sounds)

The A Team Original PinBall

Hello everyone.

Here I leave you the new Original VPX table of team A.

The goal when I started this, my second table, was to know a little better how flexDMD works for my real DMDI have tried to make as much of a 90' table as possible. It´s NOT based on a particular table, it has similar things to what I have played on many tables from that era.

I finally managed to get close to what I wanted, especially with the DMD, which is interactive and even has several video modes included. I am aware that there is still work to do and parts to debug so that they look as I really have in my head, but I don't want to postpone the release because the code for me would be finished. There may be some bugs in the code, but testing it enough times to find bugs was simple at the beginning and very complicated at the end. If you find any bugs, please let me know. 

The actual file includes a Backglass, a PDF with the rules, the images folder and of course the table. YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATE of FlexDMD and almost VPX 10.7.2 installed. The folder with the gifs must be in the same place as the VPX file.

ATENTION!

The code has been written for the latest version of VPX 10.7.4. According to the experience of several users, the table is not completely stable in some versions of VPX 10.8, making the movement of the ball strange, even throwing some errors.

Thanks to JP Salas for the advice and part of the codes that I have used, and to everyone who has tested while it was a WIP and has encouraged along the way, especially Joe Hadesbeck.

There is no Pup Pack or light remapping in blender...Maybe with time.

Now is complete nFozzy physics and Fleep Sounds.  Maybe I'll be debugging things. 

I hope you like it, and sorry for my bad English. All the best!!!

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

SKILLSHOT

4 center cards will be raised at the beginning of each ball. Win a million for each card knocked down.

4 MAIN MISSIONS (ONE PER CHARACTER)

They are activated from the van.

Hit first to start and open the door. Hit a second time to start the mission. Before starting the first character, the order for that player is drawn and will be maintained throughout the game. The missions will remain active until they are resolved even if the player loses the ball. The reward for solving each mission is 10 million points.

BARRACUS, Shoot 50 Bumpers.

MURDOCK. Shoot 150 spinners.

FACEMAN. Hit 6 ramps.

HANNIBAL. Hit left TEAM targets.

MR LEE: If during an active main mission you put the ball in the van you will be one point closer to contacting Mr Lee and, therefore, hiring the A team. Take 10 shots to discover Haniball's alter ego and win 25 million

SECONDARY MISSIONS

Activate it in the jeep.

They conclude when you lose the ball or complete the mission or the video modes. Winning each of them means 10 millions. You can raise the mission number on the right ramp and lower it on the left ramp. The available mission appears flashed in the Playfield and Backgass.

PUNCH OUT: Add millions to BA Targets within 30 seconds.

TRUCKS CONVOY : Find the material box in a random of  4 places.

SLOTS : Stop the roulette with the flippers, and collect 4 diferents tools.

RUN AWAY : ( VideoModeGame). Pass 15 groups of police cars.

FIND AND SHOOT: ( "VideoMode" Game) Shoot 20 enemies in 30 sec. Move the bar sight with the flippers.

EXTRABALL Open and enter on the right tunnel in the ExtraBall mission

GET MILLIONS

MURDOK's ESCAPE:Follow the lights in 4 possibles ways and hit it 3 times to scape the psychiatric.

BA DOESN'T WANT TO FLY: hit the top 6 targets with dizzy ba. Be careful with the ball passing through magnets on the board

LITTLE MULTIBALL: Shoot the barrel Hole to activate a single multiball.

IF YOU SOLVE THE TEN MISSIONS, THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING A MULTIBALL OPENS

OTHER MISIONS

THE BACK LANE: Spell "THE A TEAM" for collect 10 millions.

MULTIBALL: Hit the TNT box 10 times to open the box and activate the 3 multiball mode.

THE BARREL HOLE: Draw a gift in the barrel on the right.

SUPERTARGETS: Hit 50 bumpers to activate a special score on the green targets.

......And More.

Edited by jicho2003

7 hours ago, Duracuir62 said:

Had a script error when playing line 8737 (incorrect argument or incorrect number, something like that)

I'm sorry I didn't see the error until now and I have reuploaded the table correcting a part that didn't work so the lines now don't match. You can go to the code before updating and copy that line to find out what it was

19 minutes ago, jicho2003 said:

Wow

This is what I meant because it was no longer easy for me to find errors. You found one and it's very beautiful!!! Thank you very much. I will actualize the table

Happy to help you , you bring us so a great table , i really like this 90's style :)

15 hours ago, GordonJames said:

Had these errors pop up in my first two games and over again after that. The table will not play through side missions. Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 144445.png

Screenshot 2023-12-17 145113.png

Users make sure you have the latest FlexDMD update, especially in 10.8 (In 10.7.4 , the version with which the table was written, the behavior seems to be more stable in every way.)

It fixed crashes that can cause that error. https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/actions/runs/6836823342

• 3 weeks later...
  • jicho2003 changed the title to [New VP10 Alert] The A Team 2.0.8 (nFozzy physics and Fleep Sounds)