[New VPX Alert]Jumanji

• Content Provider

Jumanji

It is with great pleasure that I offer you today a pinball machine on a theme that everyone knows, which should please both adults and children => JUMANJI

A GAME FOR THOSE WHO SEEK TO FIND A WAY TO LEAVE THEIR WORLD BEHIND

ADVENTURERS BEWARE:
DO NOT BEGIN UNLESS YOU INTEND TO FINISH
THE EXCITING CONSEQUENCES OF THE GAME WILL VANISH ONLY WHEN A PLAYER HAS REACHED JUMANJI AND CALLED OUT IT'S NAME ”

Work with VPX 10.7 and 10.8 and 10.9 😆

This would not have been possible without the work of   @jpsalas on the table that I borrowed from him Serious SAM, thank you a thousand times.

You have the possibility to load the table in 2 versions, with or without puppack.

I strongly advise you to use the Gman77 puppack available here:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/17227-jumanji-pup-pack/

Thanks to Gman77 for all the work done on his puppack which finalizes my work on the theme.

Special thanks to:

@hauntfreaks for his help with the B2s lighting.

@Nesta78 and @Jagandy82 for their help on the Puppack.

And of course @Gman77 for following me on this adventure.

Enjoy

🍺Balutito🍺

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 Artist Ise Ananphada
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

on a 2 screen setup

Seams to have a little problem with the DMD. Some animation make it go at the back so the backglass go in front of the DMD. Never happened on other table. Don't know what to do so it could stay always front. Thank you!

Very interesting as a table. I'll wait to play with it when everything will be visible.

• 3 months later...

This is a great table - thank you!

I am having an issue adjusting the number of players and volume in the script though.  Whenever I make the changes, save the table and then re-open, I get an error message about a totally different line in the script than the one I edited and the table will not start.

I am using VPX 10.8.  Presumably you do not have this issue if you make such changes?

Thanks

Andy

Edited by AndyAzBilton