[New VP10 Alert] Dava's Everquest II - Pinball tribute (MOD) (Davadruix)

• Content Provider

Dava's Everquest II - Pinball tribute (MOD) (Davadruix)

Welcome to the Everquest two pinball tribute. prepare to face the greatest gods of Norrath !

Here we are, after having made a MOD on the first Everquest, and as I am a big fan, I obviously played the 2 more than necessary,

I said to myself why not make a MOD on Everquest 2.. 

Well, there you have it, the table is here, after a few months of work around it!

I hope you will enjoy it because for my part I had a lot of fun making it!

I would like to thank JP SALAS, for allowing me to use his superb "Wrath of Olympus" table to create this mod and for guiding and helping me on various points.

I will also thank Sony for the countless hours spent on EQ and EQ2, a game that will leave a lasting impression as a true memory.

I think if there are former players in our great Pincab community, they understand what I mean.

I chose to integrate some music that is not from EQ2, just a few pieces to punctuate some events at the table.

Thus, the groups Imperial Age, Brothers of Metal, Apostolica are part of the soundtrack.

I added new callouts, 3d objects, and a lot of the graphics and lighting were changed. There you go, I hope you will like this table, thank you for your feedback!

You will find the rules and pov files in the archive.

Wheels :

B2S :

This table was made with VP 10.8 but it should work with VP 10.7 too.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Table metadata could use an update:

showing info for tables/Dava's Everquest II - Pinball Tribute (Original 2023)/Dava's Everquest II - Pinball tribute v1.1.vpx
      VPX Version: 10.8
       Table Name: JP's Wrath of Olympus
          Version: 4.0.0
           Author: jpsalas, T-800, arngrim,VP COOKS [email protected] http://sofie40.no/jpsalas
    Save revision: 1628
        Save date: Fri Nov 17 09:07:25 2023
     Release Date: 2.9.2022
      Description: Based on the prototype ideas and graphics by T-800 (Scott Gullicks - Riot Pinball). So this is not based on the real pinball, but on the prorotype I built for T-800 in 2012.