[New VP10 Alert] Beetlejuice (Original 2023) DVL Reskin

Beetlejuice (Original 2023) DVL Reskin

This is a Reskin of JPSalas Iron Maiden v4.0.0

First i would like to thanks everyone who created the basis for the table, based on Stern´s Iron Maiden from 1982
- Thx to JPSalas for his Table & allowing mod without permission
- Destruk for Lights, solenoids & switch numbers and vpinmame parts of the script 
- Thx Flupper1 for LUT Text Display
- Scutters for Flex DMD Mod

- Big thanks to JoePicasso for his beautiful 3D models and making them available for the table

Beetlejuice runs the "ironmaid" ROM. To avoid conflict with other tables that based on Iron Maiden Table, like Evil Dead 2 USE a ALIAS, add the following line to your VPMalias.txt:

ironmaid_btj, ironmaid 

By default, Scutters Flex DMD is disabled
By default, LUT is activ, hold down LEFT CTRL while change with RIGHT CTRL

Happy Halloween!

All logos, characters, copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Really liking this table.  GREAT job!

Couple questions:
 I'm not hearing/feeling very good SSF, can it be turned up? I reviewed the Script but didn't see anything(?)
 I'm running the Full DMD to populate my DMD screen. I'm ok with the stretch (mine is 4:1), but wondering if FlexDMD would be better(?) haven't tried it.
 Also, I can't seem to get into the F1 window to turn External DMD off. The Window pops up, but I can't see the cursor on the PF or the F1 Window.  I've tried Alt-Tabbing to it, but that doesn't seem to work either. (I've tried this on my other tables and it still works ok, just this one).
 Final question: is there a better screen shot of the Rules (for the Popper Help)?  I tried a screen shot, but quality is too low to read. (attached)

THANKS again, great job!

BeetleJuice Help.jpg

• Content Provider
On 11/7/2023 at 9:15 AM, Luger81 said:

What do you mean by this:
change this lines in the Script

Const cGameName = "ironmaid"
'Const cGameName = "beetljui"

It's already like that in the script.

Probably means, comment out the line that is not commented out, and uncomment the Line that is commented.

So just remove the apostrophy from the front of the Line, and add apostrophy to the other Line.

So it will look like this...

'Const cGameName = "ironmaid"
Const cGameName = "beetljui"