[New VP10 Alert] The Exorcist (Original 2023)

• Content Provider

The Exorcist (Original 2023)

10.8 is required to play VR version, but the table is 10.7 compatible.

The original layout design was based on a homebrew design created by Rob Mertens.

A great deal of art was taken from original designs made by the amazing Christopher Franchi.

The Backglass image was created by Melike Özen over at Artstation.

make sure to place the included GIF file into your DOF Directoutput folder containing the directoutputconfig  ini files ( usually the Directoutput/config folder ).

Huge thanks to JP Salas for giving me a hand with glowballs and all around being a great friend helping me out all the time.

giant thanks to Oqqsan for all the bug fixing he had done. couldn't have done it without him.

Big thanks to GameClubCentral for Creating an amazing video teaser, as well as other videos to help the preview stream.

Amazing stream by PaladinArcade over on Twitch.  if you haven't seen you can catch it here:

Credits.png

Edited by JoePicasso
New Puppack!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

For some reason, my DOF doesn't seem to work with this table. Every other table works, so it must have something to do specifically with this table. I put the gif file inside the DOF folder that contains the directoutputconfig ini files.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Luca

Edited by Lardos

• 1 month later...