[New VPX Alert]Cuphead Pro, PuP Perdition Edition (D. Goblett & Co 2020)

Cuphead Pro, PuP Perdition Edition (D. Goblett & Co 2020)

Cuphead Pro, PuP Perdition Edition (D.Goblett & Co. 2020)

I was inspired to create this pup-pack to go with this incredible original table, designed by @scottacus.  The idea was to create an experience similar to the REAL table that Scott built.  His table has a bunch of boss videos running on his backglass for boss fights and a really cool numerical display for scoring.  Using that as inspiration I created this pup pack.  The original VPX table was created by @Onevox and @bord and they were kind enough to give me permission to create this pup pack for this table. @scottacus provided many of the original assets from the real table as well as my internet scraping abilities.  @Wylte provided a few bug fixes and improvements to the table script which work great.  I also had some graphical help from @Jagandy82 who created the pup overlays and the topper animation.  Thanks to everyone for their help and support.  This is my first pup-pack so all constructive criticism is welcome. Cheers!

This pup-pack provides eight different configurations for your home setup:

Option 1 - 4 Screen - FullDMD, BG, Topper

Option 2 - 4 Screen - DMD, BG, Topper

Option 3 - 4 Screen - Pup on FullDMD, B2S on BG, Topper

Option 4 - 3 Screen - FullDMD, BG, No Topper

Option 5 - 3 Screen - DMD, BG, No Topper

Option 6 - 3 Screen - Pup on FullDMD, B2S on BG, No Topper

Option 7 - 2 Screen - BG, No DMD, No Topper

Option 8 - 1 Screen - Desktop

As a bonus I created a Wizard mode at the end after you defeat all the bosses where you battle the devil.  It's really difficult to get there but is quite satisfying when you do.  To make it a little easier, we do provide a script variable to allow for 3" flippers instead of 2".  It will still be a challenge either way.  Do you have what it takes to defeat the devil?

If you are unfamiliar with this table, the original table is at:

To follow the incredible journey of @scottacus building this table from scratch in real life, check out this series of posts on pinside:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cuphead-home-brew-pinball

And here is a video of the gameplay of the live game:

While this pup-pack is not a one-for-one recreation of the live backglass, it's inspired and based upon that design and style.  Please enjoy.

All Artwork, Logos, Music, Copyrights, and Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...