Quitting colorization on VPU

Hi Guys,

It's very rare that I post my comment on issue, but since it involve some of my work I will.

I just want to tell you all that I will not release any more colorization game (I got other WIP in work), because since this conflict between Freezy and Lucky1, I really don't want to be part of this.... This is very confusing for me also...

Like NetzZwerg said in a earlier posts, doesn't make any difference to delete our work since it's everywhere on the web, probably too late anyway....

So, I really enjoy doing project for you all, so you can enjoy my colorization ! I really like your reviews and comments :) that make me want to do more games!

Later!

JP

• Content Provider

Sad to lose you, your colorizations brought their games to another level.  Hopefully you'll still be around playing pinball and doing the things you enjoy and we'll see you again someday when all this is sorted :)

I would also like to thank you for your work. Also wishing you the best. Your last release was amazing and the work of colored dots on a screen and the impact on the overall experience should never be understated.

I hope that one day you will return to the vpin hobby, but as it is, I thank you!