[New VPX Alert]Bloodsport

• Content Provider

Bloodsport

I know that some will be delighted to see this film again for the 10th time :)

Bloodsport

Based on FirePower II (Williams 1983) By Goldchicco, Apophis based on Walamab vpx table

Thank you  so much to @Gman77 who didn't hesitate for a second when I told him about this project.

Fast as JC Van Damme, he made the puppack you'll need to play with this table:

* no music on this table which only works with the puppack*

had fun and a special thanks to  Goldchicco, Apophis , Walamab and everyone who worked on this table before me.

Do you like my tables? did you load one or two? Do not hesitate, buy me a little beer from time to time, all this work makes me thirsty

Enjoy
BALUTITO

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE FINAL.

Is there any way to get a working DMD in the place of the bottom topper? Since this was based on the firepower 2 tabe, you cant use F1 and turn on dmd and in the script when you change hidden=1 to =0 the numbers show on the playfield sideways for a cabinet and don't work.

any solutions?

great looking table btw... just wish i could get scoring working

5 hours ago, trueanimus said:

Is there any way to get a working DMD in the place of the bottom topper? Since this was based on the firepower 2 tabe, you cant use F1 and turn on dmd and in the script when you change hidden=1 to =0 the numbers show on the playfield sideways for a cabinet and don't work.

any solutions?

great looking table btw... just wish i could get scoring working

When the F1 menu is not available you can achieve the same thing by running setup.exe in your vpinmame folder. Run it, click test, select the rom and first click check roms to make sure they all show ok. then click game options. This is the F1 menu. Now click start rom and you should get the display you chose in options.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...