64-Bit Update VPX files only?

I have yet to do a 64 bit update but with some of these awesome tables by VPW I'm not going to have a choice but to lol.

I started with the latest ver of VPX 10.8.0 beta 4. That is as far as I got.

I have tested a few tables 64bit, PupPacks, and Color DMD's and everything seems to be working with only updating VPX.

How is this possible? I thought, from all the posts I have read, Pinup and DMD extensions need to be updated to 64bit in order to work?super

Never the less Im super happy I can run 64 that easy, and WOW! The Last Action Hero looks amazing!

Edited by Spacegoogie
Not table, VPX files.

I run the majority of tables now with vpx 10.7.4 x64. JPSalas is remaking some of his tables now ONLY for 10.8 and they're fantastic. 

I also have my vpinmame -sc updated to the latest 32 and 64 bit versions, also nailbusters beta 64 bit pup plugin and of course Luckys and freezys 64 bit dmddevice dll's. B2S Server 2.0x is written in .net so it automatically switches itself between 32 and 64 bit as needed. 

If you only have the 64 bit vpx  but all else is 32 bit I would imagine you would have vpm controller errors pop up so you must have vpinmame64.dll in vpinmame too.

• Spacegoogie changed the title to 64-Bit Update VPX files only?
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MITCHEG1 said:

I copied the files into my VPX directory, but when I run many of the new tables I get an error that pops up that.

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 191
Object required: 'Controller'

What have I missed?

looks like you haven't updated and installed the com object for vpinmame64. Go to your vpinmame folder and run setup64.exe, check the paths are correct and then click the install button.

9 hours ago, MITCHEG1 said:

Now I just need to figure out why my backglasses aren’t showing.

Set your screensize x and y axis to -1 prixel
Means, open settings, if you have 1920x1080 - set it to 1919x1079 pixel. that shows backglass and dmd with GL. - hope this bug will fixed soon.