Bug with Internet and VPX 10.7.2

OzMagic

Hello
I have a small problem with VPX 10.7.2
All the installation proceeds correctly with VPX and the table works correctly.

The problem is that everything works correctly when I am connected to the internet but as soon as I unplug the cable, the closing of the tables is very long (I also have problems with my dmd which remains displayed, backglass which crashes).
But as soon as I reconnect the internet everything works fine again!

i tried with another fresh PC  with windows 10 family (my other is on W10pro) and its the same.

I would like to leave my pincab offline and it is impossible with this problem.

Do you have any idea where this problem could come from?

Thanks.

PS:  I tried disabling antivirus and UAC, completely reinstalling windows 10 (I also tried windows 11) and VPX (with two versions).

45 minutes ago, digitalarts said:

It could be DMDdevice.ini

Search for ... statistics=true , set it to =false

THANKS A LOT !!!! Thats it ! I've been on it for 3 days !!!

Thank you so much !

and thank you freezy for the help !

9 hours ago, freezy said:

Great! Just to confirm that this has been fixed, could you grab this build here:

And check if the problem goes away if even if skipanalytics is set to false and no internet available?

I tried with this version and when skipanalytics is : false and no connection internet there is no problems !

Problems solved ! Thanks a lot !

On 7/26/2023 at 10:20 AM, freezy said:

Thanks for testing and apologies for the mess this has caused you.

sorry to disturb you again but now there is a bug with the launch of Pup pack with this version (i don't have any problems with the 2.1.2), it don't launch the video from the capture DMD (but capture are load in the puplog.txt).

The only thing i change on the dmddevice.ini is zedmd on true, virtualdmd on false and pinup on true.

I put the version 2.1.2 (with the skipanalytics on true) and there is no problem with the same configuration.

4 hours ago, freezy said:

Could you provide a link to the pup pack and what I need to do in the game with 2.1.2 for the video to launch?

Its this table :

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/8828-lord-of-the-rings-valinor-edition-stern-2003-vpw/

and with this two pup pack i've got the same problems with the 2.2.0 and not the 2.1.2 :

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/14206-lord-of-the-rings-puppack/

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7215-lord-of-the-rings-el-señor-de-los-anillos-dual-pup-pack-english-español/   (this with the english version)

I don't understand what you mean with the "what I need to do in the game with 2.1.2 for the video to launch?" 

Because no one of the video that trigger with a capture (wich is in the capture folder in .bmp format) launch with the 2.2.0