Starting my journey into making Pup Packs. I'll need your help.

PIPAllah

It doesn't need to be 1920x1080 that It just means more room for artwork and other things, you can have a 1920x1080 overlay and a small box anywhere showing 480p video. It doesn't matter. Bigger it is the more aspect of the overlay it takes up.. I will adjust to fit. With art also. To edit 60 clips will take you a mammoth amount of time and work. And recoding might loose quality.

1 hour ago, Vecna said:

The video looks very nice and fresh.

Keep the aspect ratio

I'll overlay to fit

Peace,

UPDATE!!!

Got some of the triggers working last night.  Executive decision...... no need for a topper window, I'm going to put the callouts right in the videos, Trochjochel style.  I'll save the exclusive topper window for a later project.

I'm going to make a bunch of the videos tonight and work on some more triggers.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

UPDATE!!!

Got some of the triggers working last night.  Executive decision...... no need for a topper window, I'm going to put the callouts right in the videos, Trochjochel style.  I'll save the exclusive topper window for a later project.

I'm going to make a bunch of the videos tonight and work on some more triggers.

Hey mate, I tried to dm you. 

Peace,

Vecna, you can start getting your grill ready.  I'm just about ready for a nice tuna steak (I'm Pescatarian).  Let's make it a mp4 backglass.  You can keep it off center or center it.  It will look good either way.