10 VPX tables that deserve a Pup Pack

PIPAllah

1 hour ago, tazmandman said:

The Matrix I would add to this list - only because I'm currently working on pup pack for it :)

Peace,

I didn't put that on the list because the table is almost done (not Cooks table) and from what I understand, TeamTuga is supposed to be working on the Pup Pack.  Otherwise I'd probably be making one myself since I know the movie so well.

56 minutes ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

I didn't put that on the list because the table is almost done (not Cooks table) and from what I understand, TeamTuga is supposed to be working on the Pup Pack.  Otherwise I'd probably be making one myself since I know the movie so well.

that's great! I have no idea what TeamTuga is or that there's a diff Matrix other than VP Cook's table , great info! 

9 hours ago, tazmandman said:

that's great! I have no idea what TeamTuga is or that there's a diff Matrix other than VP Cook's table , great info! 

Peace,

Yes.  There's a table made based on the real Johnny Mnemonic reskin.  I've never played the real one in real life but comparing the videos of the real table with the VPX, it looks spot on.  Supposedly TeamTuga is doing the Pup Pack.  My info is a few months old so I have no idea how it's progressing.

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, tazmandman said:

I have no idea what TeamTuga is or that there's a diff Matrix other than VP Cook's table , great info! 

TeamTuga releases puppacks, there are tons of pups released by us here. There´s no Matrix puppack planned at the moment.

12 hours ago, springjack said:

TeamTuga releases puppacks, there are tons of pups released by us here. There´s no Matrix puppack planned at the moment.

Peace,

If that plan fell through, I might have to start clipping videos for my own version once the table drops.  If I have to do a Matrix Pup, it will be EPIC!

• Content Provider
On 7/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, springjack said:

Two of those are already in the works by TeamTuga, one of them about 95% done and another about 50% done. sorry but can´t say which ones.

One of those two pups was annouced yesterday on facebook: It - Pinball Madness. About 99% done.

41 minutes ago, springjack said:

One of those two pups was annouced yesterday on facebook: It - Pinball Madness. About 99% done.

Peace,

I was hoping that would be one of them.  I can't stay up to date on TeamTuga projects because I don't have a Fussbook account.

• 1 month later...

Peace,

I know I said a while back I would continue working on TOTAN.  I still plan to finish it but it keeps getting bumped down for other things that will be easier.  I have one pup pack that will be dropping real soon, 3 others I'm working on and 1 that just entered the planning stage.  I hope to get TOTAN done sometime in 24.

Six of the ten pup packs on my list have been finished and another one just got added to my list of planned pups for 2024.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Ripley's Believe It or Not! would also be a good canidate for a puppack and  The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends. I also wait for Totan. Totan would be cool with a mix of animation from the games and from the movies. But it is a big project.  I also wait for Alien (Heighway Pinball) from Team PP with a great puppack.  :)

On 2/26/2024 at 12:10 PM, Bertone said:

I think Ripley's Believe It or Not! would also be a good canidate for a puppack and  The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends. I also wait for Totan. Totan would be cool with a mix of animation from the games and from the movies. But it is a big project.  I also wait for Alien (Heighway Pinball) from Team PP with a great puppack.  :)

Peace,

Rocky and Bullwinkle is 95% done.  Pretty much the only part left is the altsound which I'm currently working on.

I have a feeling the Alien (Heighway) project has been scrapped.  I hope not but that looks like a legal nightmare.