[New VP10 Alert] Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally 1991)

• Content Provider

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally 1991)

Welcome to my Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball refresh for VP10.7 or >. This table has undergone a tremendous amount of refinement with countless new visual details, all new lighting, all new physics, better sound effects additional table options. This table also includes VR Room.

Shout-outs to Cyberpez, Rothbauerw, nfozzy, flupper, DJrobx and bord for heavily contributing to this latest refresh. Also want to thank the many talented folks at VPWorkshop too. And a very big big thanks to Bodydump for allowing me to complete the table he started many years ago. Cant thank you guys enough.

Please see beginning of script for the detailed credits and available table options.

• Content Provider
8 minutes ago, ds4081 said:

When I launch this on my cabinet, it launches in vertical mode, doesn't flip and run full screen like all my other tables.....any ideas?

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, ds4081 said:

When I launch this on my cabinet, it launches in vertical mode, doesn't flip and run full screen like all my other tables.....any ideas?

Many Table Authors run their cabs in Portrait mode, so they release tables with Portrait POV.

Try this premade FS Landscape POV file added as attachment in this post...

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=35602&page=3#entry378966

Download the Landscape POV xml file above.

Open Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash  table in the editor, and click File tab on upper left of editor, then click Import..POV.

Now browse to the xml file you downloaded from post I added as link above.

• 3 months later...