[New PuP-Pack Alert]Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk LE Pup Pack and Table

• Content Provider

Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk LE Pup Pack and Table

Gottlieb's Incredible Hulk 1979

I have wanted to do this pup pack for a long time.

As a 70s child I watched this every weekend with my Nan, it was such a good time.

So its kind of a tribute for me, she wasn't green or angry but the best person in the world ❤️.

Doing this has brought me back some nice memories.

Big Thanks goes to.....

BorgDog - Original Hulk Table

Artwork -  Joe Picasso

Gamma ball,luts,dof -  digitaljedi084

Music source - Springjack

That game over trigger nightmare - digitaljedi084 and Merlin Rtp ( its still a pain! )

Testing - Smaug, Paladin,Scampa,Awalsh and a lovely guy named Joe!

Streaming - Smaug

My Wife - Having to listen to that constant intro while I was testing the pup I made 😃

Honorable mentions as always to Hawkeyez88 and Team Tuga ( These are the real pup masters to me )

They have always guided me when needed.

Big Thanks to Paladin, Smaug and Joe Picasso for sorting the non full dmd guys out last minute. Incredible work!

Dof is to be finalized....you'll get it soon

Please use the table provided with the pup pack and follow ALL instructions.

You may get game over triggering when its not game over, it shouldn't and I don't know why. I know a fix. If it really bothers you drop me a pm.

Hi there.  I downloaded everything, and put the files in the proper folders, but when loading the game, I get an error, saying "cgamename not found "hulkLE".  Is there a VPMalias that needs to go on my list?  I hope someone can help me (and try to simplify your answer), as I am not fully versed in knowing terms.  Thanks so much.

34 minutes ago, Allan1130 said:

Hi there.  I downloaded everything, and put the files in the proper folders, but when loading the game, I get an error, saying "cgamename not found "hulkLE".  Is there a VPMalias that needs to go on my list?  I hope someone can help me (and try to simplify your answer), as I am not fully versed in knowing terms.  Thanks so much.

Yes per the instructions in the pup folder. You must add hulkle,hulk to your vpmalias.txt

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, VLive said:

Merci pour le chemin. Mais cela ne fonctionne toujours pas...

Dommage car la table semble pas mal. Je voulais m'entrainer à faire mes propres PUP Pack ? 

pb hulk game.jpg

pb hulk game 2.jpg

Do you have the actual hulk rom in your \vpinmame\roms folder?

might have old version of vpinmame? Update to latest, 32 and 64 bit. Extract to vpinmame all except vpmaliast.txt and overwrite. run setup.exe, check paths are correct and then click Install. Do same for setup64.exe
https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/suites/17442261415/artifacts/996885510

https://github.com/vpinball/pinmame/suites/17442261415/artifacts/996885507