Media Project thoughts

Vecna

I'm running 2 monitors. Bottom and topglass. So my Co fig files and dmd and the likes is not configured and fine tuned as yours. If anything I have uploaded appeals please use of course. But this is not to take the authentic feel away from the way you have set them up. Maybe haloween is near and your michael table could use a different face... I will now stop updating my backglass page and just write the date once a week as to not be a constant poster.

If anybody would like to suggest or add. Feel free. Enjoy the glasses and thank you for your input

After being told people do not want to mess with authenticity I realised maybe people are strict on authenticity that being said ive arranged a new set for those people. I have messaged a member here (credit will be given as a txt file in the google drive folder) who has said I can use his images to recreate .mp4 overlays for the pinup system menu. These will be the exact files used for the b2s.

I have attached some examples below and hopefully these will be more appealing to the people trying to keep the look authentic

Aspect ratio was kept.

Not stretched or altered at all to fit 16:9

Images courtesy of

Hauntfreaks

Themes are now starting to roll out at a slow but steady pace. The first is star wars many may have the cabinet art and want a backglass. Give it a spin and let me know your thoughts. It's a main menu theme. At high resolution quality. Check the Google drive themes folder for the file.

Themes are now beginning to be done

Terminator

Back to the future

Alien

Star wars

Ghostface (I know not a cab art for most) but any art that looks like it will bring a cab a nice themed look

Any suggestions for themes welcomed

Indiana jones and others to come

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vecna changed the title to Media Project thoughts