MEDIA ASSIGMENTS (Custom Media)

Vecna

Hello I now will link a google folder for all backglass media. A few I've made and tonight I'll work to produce some more

Test them give feedback, update on what cabinets badly need one and I'll do my best to supply you will a table art to make you smile

• Administrators
15 hours ago, TheBackglassGuy said:

Hello I now will link a mega folder for all backglass media. A few I've made and tonight I'll work to produce some more to help the pinball cabinets have nice popper top glasses.

https://mega.nz/folder/BSwn2ApQ#vN2ZgapUOiLvYYPzIL7z-g

Test them give feedback, update on what cabinets badly need one and I'll do my best to supply you will a table art to make you smile

These look awesome!  You are always more than welcome to upload here on VPU.

It's a working progress. By this evening should have a good amount done. I want to do a folder of tests. Before I uploaded so I made a post here as a scrapbook. To just jot down my own things. Eventually I want them all 4k. Super high res. Even if 100 solid tables are clean. That's all the matters to me. The Halloween I really like. That will stay. Back to the future I think needs a logo. I'm getting through some slowly and triming down the edges

An update.. 

Backglass collections ( HD strobe)

Backglasses (HD)

Backglasses Animated (HD)

Playfields (HD)

Themes (HD)

These are not b2s files These are front end media's only.

pinuppopper front end default or other media

ENJOY BGM.

The folders will now stay as is with no more edits to current files. And future edits will be stated but highly unlikely as the 4k glasses will likely slowly come in future. These HD are more than good enough. 

I'll just keep adding hd versions of media. Please state what you would like to see a member asked for a specific one I done it and added it. I can't do it if I don't know. Thanks

• Vecna changed the title to MEDIA ASSIGMENTS
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Vecna changed the title to MEDIA ASSIGMENTS (Custom Media)

Back.gif.0f81d867b78133f5d169c5b2a9a3ead4.gif

STRANGERTHINGS4 TEAMTUGA, NESTA ALTERNATIVE PUPPACK PATCH 1.0

THESE FILES ARE NOT HOSTED ON VPUNIVERSE

THIS IS FOR A FANMADE PROJECT ONLY, NOT FOR RESALE, ANY ITEMS I UPLOAD HERE THAT CAUSES ISSUES WILL BE TAKEN DOWN WITHOUT A MOMENTS NOTICE

ENJOY THEM NOT TO CONFLICT OR OUTDO THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS WORK.

AN ALTERNATIVE LOOK AND FEEL SO 4 PUPPACKS ARE NOT RELEASED TO COMPETE JUST TO ADD A VARIATION LOOK AND FEEL.

IF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR TAKES ANY OFFENCE TO THE SHARING OF THIS PATCH

AGAIN WITHOUT A MOMENTS NOTICE

This is not to outdo or outshine the original creators as this wouldn't be possible without them. This is adding a personal preference video alternative

THANKS

LINK

https://mega.nz/folder/QCJD2LKY#oY0RTlCNHfaQB9XkAVlZ7A