MEDIA ASSIGMENTS (Custom Media)

Vecna

MADE FOR THE COMMUNITY

NEW ATTRACT VIDEO FOLDER ADDED

FOLDER STRUCTURE SORTED

HOST CHANGED FROM GOOGLE TO MEGA

YOU MUST BE A CONTRIBUTING (GIVE AT LEAST SOMETHING TO THE SITE) MEMBER TO ACCESS.. 

PLEASE ASK FOR THE PASSWORD 

Normal folders unlocked, attract videos and others for contributing members only. Thanks

Unlocked

https://mega.nz/folder/JbZRgBKR#pjw5cleRuhP8ws01ZQr-2w

Locked mega

https://mega.nz/#P!AgAxaBEAGsgjwEspCxwkRe8EYRCwWCChaFbY-480eKeMXTCPlu5fzlvxBwSLNiaNR4dKVnl1uxVWkLwKNkMj4YbOVTlEhyc-g9Nxb7R9NNpP0YVlk_qBFw

This is not controlling who i give to along as your names in yellow or purple you can have access..

Contribute or go without

Thanks

This is the password protected content folder

114 original named correct tables up to todays latest

2.thumb.jpg.37f58851603a52a4c5a5ea82a5c37f0f.jpg

I've started on some media for popper with pulsing backgrounds for backglasses videos. I want to make some playfield videos also in a thematic. What do you thing about them and it will not just be stranger things. Just as an outline for a few to come. 

stranger-things-5e6b66fd2495d.png.0978a3546b2d22c1fb61fc4a73d314e9.png

Hello community being a new member I thought I would contribute some art for the popper front end. These are all made by me. (The art not being) but all file conversions and other formatting set up by me.

I have now made my first one, stranger things please download the attached folder for the link until I know the proper procedure to link my work. I'll try and do a few a week to help make the cabinets look nice. I'll do my best for making high quality content. I would like to apologise for my rant the other day, regarding the media and toughness to try and pull it together. I read a few more posts since and somebody said it's a labour of love. I suppose that's true. Suppose I just wanted a fling. Haha. The folder structure is set correctly to overwrite existing media! So check out the files before copying the Pinupppopper folder. Here is my link

theme for VPX in pinupopper

VPUNIVERSE EXCLUSIVE

capsule_616x353.jpg.30b4d76a6c21c55d25b1c6cc53b78be0.jpg

Pinball FX3 playfield, Backglass and Wheel below

I asked the other day for these but maybe they was unavailable I wanted a playfield logo static

A backglass, so I made some

Default fx3 for pinuppopper