Stargate - WIP

dtatane

On 1/3/2024 at 4:39 PM, dtatane said:

Hi @wolf400

Sorry, I'm not very active on the scene lately... not much time to spend on colorization !

Here's a preview file that was shared in the SERUM discord server.

I would say that ~80/90% is done. 

You can give it a try!

For fresh news, check the discord server !

stargat5.cRZ 221.33 kB · 42 downloads

Peace,

This is motivating me to continue with my pup pack for this table.  Shall I call your work WIP?  Or, are you abandoning the project (I hope not)?

On 2/16/2024 at 12:28 AM, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

This is motivating me to continue with my pup pack for this table.  Shall I call your work WIP?  Or, are you abandoning the project (I hope not)?

Pup pack? what kind of puppack?

36 minutes ago, JLouLoulou said:

Pup pack? what kind of puppack?

Peace,

Well lookie here, the author...........

The link below is for the pup pack that exists.  It's based on SG1 and the original movie.

I make pup packs and I'm making one for your table, entirely based on the original movie.

2 minutes ago, JLouLoulou said:

what should be perfect is a backglass puppack, to make the Stargate mirroring effect when it's active

Peace,

The active stargate is already in deaks and Hawkeyez pup pack.  You mean you haven't seen the pup pack that's currently out for your table?  The backglass is awesome.

2 minutes ago, JLouLoulou said:

I mean for making the original backglass.. instead of using a b2s, using a pup. 

Peace,

Well that's an idea.  I'll take a look at the backglass and see if that's anything I want to do.  Interesting idea.........

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, rvermeire said:

so any chance to have something usefull for a real pin or should I forget about it or take a very expensive color dmd? :( 

There will be a device able to use serum files natively available at some point, and I'm sure the information will be widely broadcast.

• 1 month later...