[New VP10 Alert] Sesame Street

Sesame Street

300 year ago (I did a quick Google so my math might be off) I decided to see how extreme opposite of a Bally 1978 Playboy table I could mod. As you can see...I am clearly broken.

This is my very first attempt at anything like this, so be gentle. 

This is a reskin built on the work of many giants before me of the Playboy table done by GoldChicco & HiRez00, with original table authors ICPjuggla & gtxjoe based on Original VPX table: Gemini by BorgDog. Say that three times fast.

I've tweaked the art some from my original upload back in the vpinball days (kept wanting to get around to a redo of the B2s but it looks like Ryguy417 JUST uploaded a much cooler b2s w/full DMD (haven't tried it YET, but it looks amazing).

I've included all the music (which you can adjust with your magna buttons, or turn off if you're an absolute monster). Just place the SesameStreet folder directly in your music folder, and that it. I genuinely had NO idea if anyone would even care to try this out and was flattered that not only did people download it back in the day, but that there are still requests for it. So here it is. My first, and hopefully not my last (maybe I should try the opposite, and take something like Flintstones and make it nightmare inducing! Seriously I should figure out what my next theme should be...am I still talking in brackets? My bad!).

DOF should work a treat as well since it worked for the Playboy table.

That is all, as always, your ever so humble ninjafu

• 2 months later...