Problems With Newest Dof 1.3

imagamejunky

The newest DOF build and B2S 1.3 is causing some problems for me.  The ledwiz is not working at all with Addams Family (tafg and taf), Haunted House, and Playboy (stern).  There may be more tables not working, but these are the ones that I have found today.

These tables WERE working with the previous build.  Strangely enough, with Addams and Playboy, DOF shows as "active" but no ledwiz is loaded when I check the system monitor. 

With Haunted House I am getting this DOF error:

System Exception: DirectOutput framework has encountered while finishing.

Inner Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at DirectOutput.FX.TimmedFX.MinDurationEffect.Finish()

at DirectOutputFX.Effectlist.finish()

at DirectOutput.Table.Table.Finish()

at DirectOutput.Pinball.Finsih()

---End of inner exception stack trace---

at DirectOutput.PInball.Finish()

at B2SServerPlugin.Plugin.PluginFinish()

at B2SPlugin.PluginFinish()

This is above my paygrade.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

• Content Provider

The newest DOF build and B2S 1.3 is causing some problems for me.  The ledwiz is not working at all with Addams Family (tafg and taf), Haunted House, and Playboy (stern).  There may be more tables not working, but these are the ones that I have found today.

These tables WERE working with the previous build.  Strangely enough, with Addams and Playboy, DOF shows as "active" but no ledwiz is loaded when I check the system monitor. 

With Haunted House I am getting this DOF error:

System Exception: DirectOutput framework has encountered while finishing.

Inner Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at DirectOutput.FX.TimmedFX.MinDurationEffect.Finish()

at DirectOutputFX.Effectlist.finish()

at DirectOutput.Table.Table.Finish()

---End of inner exception stack trace---

at DirectOutput.PInball.Finish()

at B2SServerPlugin.Plugin.PluginFinish()

at B2SPlugin.PluginFinish()

This is above my paygrade.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Typo? Also check you direct b2s and table names to make sure they match exactly.

Well whaddya know? I got a raise! ;)

I must go now, for I am needed elsewhere....

1383000199.jpg

• Content Provider

I check haunted hause config and don't see anything wrong at first sight, which version r u using, the recent nightmod? It works for me at least. What you can try, onthe ini file, line hh,....

Replace every set of characters between , , by 0 do that one set of characters per set of characters, and when you have colors, replace by 0,0,0

If you got it working with one replacement, put here the set of characters that you replaced here and we'll check

• Content Provider

I think I found the issue with Haunted House. Seems to be a problem which comes from the config in the ini file and which is not captured by DOF.

In the ini file I had the following data for "5 Flasher Right Outside":

S5 Green/W1 White/W35 Orange/W55 Red/W65 Orange/L42

DOF doesnt like that there is no color specification for the last para (Leds must always have a color specification).

When I downloaded a new set of ini files from the config tool I got the following data:

S5 Green/W1 White/W35 Orange/W55 Red/W65 Orange/L42 Yellow

Like that DOF works without any problem.

@imagamejunky:

Can you please check your ini file if you got anything similar (led settings without color specification) in your ini files?

• 2 weeks later...

This is strange.

TAFG is working fine here.

If you have the log file enable, please play taf and post the last part of the log file with the details about that game.

Regards

Tom

Tom, I'm not sure how to enable the log file. Please explain further.

The new Champion Pub isn't working with the ledwiz for me either..

Very frustrating

Furthermore,

With the newest 916 STTNG for example, when I open the B2S/cabinet configuration and table configurations, both of these screens are populated with information (and everything works perfectly).

With Addams Family these screens are empty.  So I know that no cabinet information is loading and no table information is loading.

Same with Playboy, Champion Pub, and others...

Archived