[New VPX Alert]Scared Stiff (Bally 1996) Mikcab_Mod

Scared Stiff (Bally 1996) Mikcab_Mod

Thanks to the authors of this table for its creation.

Original VP10 table by Shoopity with elements from Dozer316« mod of the JPSalas·table.

Revived by Hauntfreaks and nFozzy.

additional work by ICPJuggla, Arngrim, Flupper1, Clark Kent.

On the occasion of the release of the RomColor (thanks dtatane), I added some small modifications :

* Fleep mechanical Sounds

* nFozzy physics

* Slingshot correction

* Flippers shadow

Good game 😁

I'm having issues with the ball dropping properly thru the spider hole and the skill shot hole. 

Looking through the script I see a completely different section dedicated to just those 2 items. Is there something in there I could try to adjust to possibly make the ball fall through the holes rather than sit there and then drop slowly? 

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, when playing on VR, the spider wheel appears to be off center and the items no longer light up when selected. Screenshot attached with me selecting the top/middle eyeball. The point is a bit off to the right and it does not light up. Everything else appears to play well. Thanks. 

SS_Spider_Wheel.png

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

Wow nice MOD! Been waiting for an update on this one.

Ive got one weird issue. The slings animations and the Boogey Men are moving in slow motion. They should obviously be much more snappy. Anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

There's  a bug with the crate multiball.  Sometimes when you get two balls into the crate in quick succession, one ball doesn't return.  Then a "grinding" noise occurs until the game is shut down and re-started.  Eventually, a ball is ejected from the coffin.  As long as the missing ball is locked up, you can repeatedly shoot the remaining ball into the crate for the jackpot.  Once the remaining ball drains, the mode ends.

• 3 months later...

This table is unplayable, due to ton of framedrops! Even single ball. Too bad, because I love Scared Stiff table.

Desktop mode (single HD 1920x1080 screen).

Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 4.5GHz (watercooled), 32GB (DDR-4 3200) RAM, RTX 2080 (8GB VRAM), SSD...

I've tried VPX 10.7.3 stable (x86), 10.7.4 Beta (x86), 10.8 Beta (x86), 10.8 Beta (x64), but without success. Most of complex tables work fine, but not this.