FP TABLES CRASH...load-play-freeze-crash

Grover5

HEY ALL.  I dont  think this has been mentioned.   I can load Future Pinball tables and play all tables but after some play time 1-3 minutes the screen freezes then crashes... tried a reload and tried Administration on or off but continues.  I loaded a few more tables and same thing.   They act like they are on a trial basis or something... or like it hits a certain memory limit then shuts down.   Varies on complexity of table.  Any ideas??

• Content Provider

Download any PinEvent V2 table, and follow the Install Instructions included with each table.

It has all the info for you to properly update BAM, patch it for 4 GB access, and to use the required FP settings, etc. It has all the links for everything you need, and has a FAQ as well to answer most questions.

I have been reading posts about FP tables for years and never read anything like your problem.  It's a shot in the dark, but verify your Vertical Sync setting on the options is checked.  If you are using front-end programs, try playing the tables with just FP and BAM and nothing else.  Other than that, you might look through my guide:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/georges-installation-and-setup-guide-for-future-pinball-and-bam-beginners-start-here.20851/

Mr. Terry! I just want to say you should have  been in Blade Runner as the brain maker!  I said "I want more life father! (fu_ _ er older version) and YOU delivered.  : -)  It was the patch program missing in my setup.  

I had a little trouble setting it up as a padawan but got there thanks big time.  Now I can play my favorite movie table Blade Runner!!! all the way through 🙂

• 2 weeks later...