Iron Maiden Legacy of the beast pro - No lights

Hello guys,

I downloaded the IM_LOTB and this is an amazing job!!!!I am addicted to this table, but I noticed that there is no light on the effects(flashlights, led strips or strobos) everything else is running smooth. Is that right or I am missing something? Everything on this table is under the pup-pack.

During the play, my led stripes have 1 blue dot on in the top end of the string, just it.

thoughts?

2 hours ago, ruizrmarcio said:

Hello guys,

I downloaded the IM_LOTB and this is an amazing job!!!!I am addicted to this table, but I noticed that there is no light on the effects(flashlights, led strips or strobos) everything else is running smooth. Is that right or I am missing something? Everything on this table is under the pup-pack.

During the play, my led stripes have 1 blue dot on in the top end of the string, just it.

thoughts?

Check the DOF Website because not all games are setup

I don't know (I suspect not) if this is approved, but there are two separate DOF definitions for this table: one for IronMaiden_LOTB and the other for IM_LOTB.  The first has lots of DOF definitions, the second has basically none.  

2 hours ago, csdf27 said:

I don't know (I suspect not) if this is approved, but there are two separate DOF definitions for this table: one for IronMaiden_LOTB and the other for IM_LOTB.  The first has lots of DOF definitions, the second has basically none.  

Forget the first one  DOF (IronMaiden_LOTB) and use the second one (VPWVersion)  , maybe you will have to wait a little until the DOF setup is complete. 🤘