DMD Color Moving to .pac from .pal / .vni

our6pack

Apologies for posting if this is the incorrect spot. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have the Attack from Mars (afm_b) rom and everything works for DMD colors (table opens with green for scoring) with the old method of using .pal and .vni files. I downloaded the zip replaced all the files delete the .pal and .vni from the altcolor folder and put the .pac from VPU in the folder restart everything but it goes back to amber. I'm just stumped and after 10 attempts of rinse and repeat I must be missing something. Any advice you can provide is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

1 hour ago, our6pack said:

Apologies for posting if this is the incorrect spot. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have the Attack from Mars (afm_b) rom and everything works for DMD colors (table opens with green for scoring) with the old method of using .pal and .vni files. I downloaded the zip replaced all the files delete the .pal and .vni from the altcolor folder and put the .pac from VPU in the folder restart everything but it goes back to amber. I'm just stumped and after 10 attempts of rinse and repeat I must be missing something. Any advice you can provide is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

See - For NEW Pac Files  ---- https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3370-attack-from-mars-colorization/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-42753