[New VPX Alert]ACDC Balutito Reskin

• Content Provider

ACDC Balutito Reskin

Good morning all,

Guitarist and fan of ACDC, I wanted to treat myself around this magnificent table, initially offered by Ninuzzu .

Unfortunately it seems that he hasn't been active on the community for quite a while, I hope he is well and that he will not blame me for having used this table. 

Thanks to him for these different achievements.

Here I propose a reskin of the table, new playfield, new plastics, new light effect and addition of a video screen on the right side of the game board.

To take full advantage of this table you must use the ROMs provided and copy paste the acdc file of the minipup in your PupVideo folder.

You will easily find the media and B2s to accompany this tables on VPU.

Good Game

🍺 Balutito 🍺

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

my 2screen cabinat has no plunger, only a shoot button, but on other tables, the plunger is pulled back until i stop to press the button.

This table fires with the first touvh with 100%

is this expected behavior?

I expected to do skill shots. What is wrong?

• 4 months later...

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know what the table script syntax should be to get the cannon to use the lockdown fire button instead of the launch/plunger button? I tried both LockDownBar and LockDownKey in place of Plunger in the keys up/down but no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.